Monday, March 28, 2011

Dog fence fail!

Well his precious furriness,

 >she says with just a touch of sarcasm< 
known as Scooby, has managed to find a new way to get out.

~sad face~ 

As of today he has gotten out 3 time since we finished the fencing and right now we can't figure out where or how. We suspect we know the how though. The only thing I can think of, since he's not going through the fence or under is, is that he's going over. Admittedly it's not very high but he's never gone over before :-(

Looks like we're covering ALL the chain link with 5/6 foot planks.

Rona is going to looooooove me!
My sewing machine and serger, on the  other hand, are going to think I don't love them. :-( But I do! I really really do!



Ta

3 comments:

  1. This blog is bookmarked! I really love the stuff you have put here.

    cheap nolvadex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks! That's so sweet of you to say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To prevent digging under, bury the bottom of the fence several inches in the ground or fill a narrow trench along the perimeter of the fence with concrete, and fill the holes with concrete or patio blocks when the dog established holes already.best wireless dog fence

    ReplyDelete