Friday, December 31, 2010

The Last Day of the Year

Well, hard to believe (at least for me) but it's the last day of 2010. I really have no idea where the year has gone and when I started to think about it I started to think about all the things that I thought about doing this year and didn't.

Then I smacked myself and told myself to think about all the things I *did* do.
Ahhh, much better.

So, what did I do this year?

I knitted 15 or so scarves (not all pictured) most of which were given away as gifts; my Aunt, my BFF and her daughter L'il Miss C, Family (5), friends (2) and a couple I even saved for myself!

I sewed 5 aprons; one for myself, 1 for Miss C, 2 for L'il Miss C and one for her Mama that matches L'il Miss C's 2nd one.

I made a kimono for Miss S when her class "was" Japan for the Olympics and a psydo 1910's skirt for her when her school celebrated their 100th year.

A torn bag was re-purposed into some new placemats and now everyone has a placemat when we have visitors for dinner.

I made some AWESOME Hallowe'en costumes for the girls and might even get mine done one day.

For myself I made a frugal and kinda ugly pyjama shirt and I learned a new program to show you all.





Not included in the picture (as I haven't taken photos yet) are the three produce bags I just finished, the present bags I made for Christmas (I want a greener Christmas) and the traditional Christmas Eve pyjamas I made for the girls.
Hopefully I get those photographed soon and maybe I'll do an add on.

Happy New Year everyone!

Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment