Monday, October 4, 2010

The scarf you've all been waiting for!

Okay, maybe that's a little dramatic but hey, Miss C comes by her diva-ness naturally, what can I say? LOL

Anyway, here's pictures of Miss S and her new cabeled ! scarf and one of the scarf close up. My first cables!!! Yay!



The yarn is handspun by me and I totally forget where I got it and what it's called but it's probably from my Spin-in last year and could easily be one of Louet's Northern Lights . Maybe the Mulled Wine? It has purple and orange and a rusty kind of colour and was wonderful to spin. 

Since I'm home unplanned today (technical difficulties with Miss S and today's planned all day school hike) I'm hoping to get the lining into my jacket.

If I do that might mean 3 posts in less than a month!!! woo
But of course that's not going to happen if I don't get off this computer. Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment