Saturday, December 12, 2009

Disney Day 5

Not much to report today.
Just a bit of a clean up day; hitting rides we missed and stuff we hadn't bought.
On that note here's some pics of a purse I got today. I'm not a big purse person but this fabric haunted me so I had to go back and get it!














Then I asked if they had anything else in the design and found out there was a pin to match...a pin I now own. LOL




For rides we managed to squeeze in another round of Space Mountain for S and I, then Nemo's Undersea Adventure and finally Honey I Shrunk the Audience. That one is silly but fun.


We're going back after dinner tonight as we're still wanting to do a couple of rides in California Adventure Land.

I don't know if I'll be able to post tonight, depends on when we get back. Tomorrow we hop on the train for basically two days. Two days during which I will be internet-less. Wahhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment