Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pj's finished and another set started


 It's amazing what a quiet day without too much running around can do for you. I have spent so much of my time off so far running around doing errands to get ready for our trip to Disney that I dispaired of getting any sewing done.

But between quick little forays into the sewing room and a quiet day today......Ta da! C's pyjama's are finished.


Here's the top. (the pants are, well, pants, and not exciting at all!)

And here's a close up of one of the buttons in it's buttonhole (made by my wonderful machine, I love it!)




And here are two loving details; little hearts at the centre back to hold the facing down and some fancy stitches on the hem. Sorry for the blurryness, I'm not sure if that was me, or the camera.



 I had so much quiet time today that I even got the pants for S's pj's cut, serged and the sewing started. I love days like this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment