Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year Everyone! 
And may this year be better than the last! 

I had planned to wish everyone a happy new year right after the clock ticked over to 2010 but some irritating neighbours with some (illegal here) fireworks prevented that. We had to go out and make sure the dog wasn't freaking out. 
I didn't figure he would be but I'd rather be safe than sorry, especially when it comes to my animals. 

All was good, and now all is quiet. Ahhhh

I don't make new years resolutions anymore, I don't like the pressure of them and I don't like the limitations either; why should I only make resolutions one day a year? So, no new year's resolutions for me to post today. Sorry. 
I will say that I hope to blog regularly, to use my camera more this year and get more sewing, spinning and other crafty stuff done; maybe even some of it for me! LOL 

Good night all and may 2010 be the best year yet!  

No comments:

Post a Comment